The Orange County branch was established in April 2010 in order to provide individualized interventions based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to address socially significant behaviors for individuals and organizations in Orange County. It is our goal to provide effective, efficient, and empirically validated tactics to enrich our clients’ experiences across their lifespan.
We offer a variety of consulting services such as:
· In-Home intensive Applied Behavior Analysis programs with parent consultation
· Organizational behavior management
· Obesity, nutrition and health planning
· Functional Behavior Assessments
· Food refusal & selectivity (feeding programs)
· Classroom consultation
· On-site adaptive & social skills training classes
· Respite services
· Academic tutoring services
· Toilet Training
· Behavior Management Programs
· Networking and supportive social events for our clients and families
Our staff is also qualified to provide many other specialized services based on the needs of the individual or the organization.
The Orange County branch is under the direction of Board Certified Behavior Analysts who have been working in the field of behavioral analysis for over 10 years. Many of our clinicians are also pursuing higher education degrees to further their own learning in the field of psychology. Our quality clinical team includes educated and experienced clinicians with qualifications from diverse clinical backgrounds who are culturally sensitive and dedicated to providing our clients with individualized behavioral intervention plans that are tailored to their needs.